Sunday, November 04, 2007

Bicycling

I'm going to start keeping a more detailed account of my non-work activities from now... for my own record-keeping if nothing else. It may not always be interesting to others - you've been warned!

Today Kasumi and I went bicycling up to Nakamurabashi station, the next major station on the Seibu Ikebukuro Line. Not very far but it was a bit cold. We stopped in a little cafe, called Chez Gon, and had coffee and cake. I had a chocolate roll cake, she had an apple pie. The desserts were good, the coffee so-so.

4 comments:

Gunnar Proppe said...

Sounds like a lovely Sunday, Arka.

Arka Roy said...

Thanks for dropping by Gunnar.

Sue said...

Flickr doesn't let me see your photos! Do tell them I'm your niece...

:)

Saeed said...

Arka,

Happy new year. I ran across this and thought of you...

http://gracefulflavor.wordpress.com/2007/12/30/hybrid-carp-with-human-faces/

Freaking weird dude.

Keep in touch.

Saeed