Monday, March 28, 2005

Pain-induced procrastination

Monday morning trying to get some work done. Can't freaking focus.

Too many aches and pains from street hockey yesterday. In the past three weeks I have been hit in the shin, in the EXACT SAME goddamned spot, four yes four times! Can't believe it.

Coincidence? Or could it be the way or position that I get in front of someone when they shoot? Or the fact that as bruises get bigger they are more likely to be hit? :D

I'll be freaking forty this year, maybe I need a quieter hobby, like smoking cigars or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arka baby, that's why god invented shin guards. :-)

Don't give up. I've got 2 years on you and I play street hockey 2 or 3 times a week, depending on the season.

Yeah, I know, who wants to get so formal about street hockey? And okay, I don't have shin guards either, but I keep swearing that I will. Blame where blame is due.

We have chosen the pain.
-- Tim

randy said...

smoking cigars just can't compete with the fun of hockey. playing poker maybe....